Daylight. Technology. Topics. That is what makes a good meeting. You are responsible for the topics, we do the rest. With the Symposion Meeting Standard, Hotel Rainers21 offers the perfect stage for every occasion.
- Room hire
- Modern standard technology incl. 1 beamer/screen, 2 flip charts, 2 pin walls, presentation case
- Unlimited drinks, tea and coffee in the meeting room
- 2 coffee breaks with sweet and salty snacks
- Business lunch fresh from the open-plan show kitchen including 1 alcohol-free drink
- Free-of-charge Wi-Fi
Price per person and seminar day from EUR 69,-
Seminar contact: hello(at)rainers21.at
Advantages for coaches at the Symposion Hotel Rainers21:
- Your own coach parking space (free of charge including reservation and marking)
- Help with loading and unloading your car
- Your training equipment will be locked and stored securely for you
- Our "all-rounders" are also conference assistants. They check with you the situation in the meeting room before the seminar begins
- Conference assistant on duty - guaranteed reachable "all-rounder" for you before, during and after the seminar
There is so much to do at the gates of Vienna!
Whether action-packed directly in the countryside or enjoyable during a barbecue or distilling schnapps. We are happy to help with the design of your team building program so that your seminar or event is a complete success.
There are ideas for the supporting program here ;-)
- Safety Plan - Covid-19 measures
We make you meet safe
The health of all of us has top priority, so we would like to inform you about the measures on site with regard to Covid-19:
- Our hotel employees have received extensive training on important hygiene measures and in contact with guests in view of the current situation.
- Rainer Hotels is part of “Safe Hospitality” initiative: This means that our employees are voluntarily tested for Covid-19 once a week.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1 meter from other people outside your group of visitors in the public areas and please only use the elevatorindividually or within your own group of visitors.
- We guarantee that the seminar room is of the appropriate size, so that all participants can sit at least one meter apart from one another.
- To protect everyone, our employees with guest-contact are obliged to wear mouth and nose protection. Plexiglass panes are located at the reception for security. We ask that you also use mouth and nose protection in public areas.
- Sanitizers are provided for free use in the public areas - we ask you to use them. There are enough options for washing hands in the sanitary facilities distributed throughout the house.
- We pay attention to special cleaning measures in the house, but also in the seminar room: handrails, doorknobs, lift buttons and metal surfaces in general are disinfected regularly. Every chair back, table surfaces, door and window handles, as well as remote controls and flipcharts are cleaned and disinfected. After that, the event room will be “sealed” with the special Covid symbol.
► Safety tip: Regular ventilating for approx. 15 minutes significantly reduces the risk of infection. Before the start of the event, the hotel staff will ventilate. We recommend that you ventilate well regularly during your event.
- For a carefree coffee break, the break area with coffee shop character is integrated into the seminar room and in some cases direct access from the seminar room to the outside is possible. We ask you to stick to the agenda discussed with our service staff and to wear a mask out of respect for our fellow human beings at the lunch buffet - guests are not required to wear a mask at the table. If necessary, you can get mouth and nose protection free of charge at reception.
In order to ensure the correct implementation of all these measures, our Corona Security - easily recognizable by the specially designed uniform - will check the public areas as well as the restaurant and - during the breaks - the event rooms and help if necessary.