The health of all of us has top priority, so we would like to inform you about the measures on site with regard to Covid-19:
- Our hotel employees have received extensive training on important hygiene measures and in contact with guests in view of the current situation.
Hotel and seminar guests do not have to provide any proof of being vaccinated, recovered or tested.
Wearing an FFP2 mask will no longer be mandatory. We recommend wearing a mask depending on the situation where little distance is maintained.
- We guarantee that the seminar room is of the appropriate size.
- On events for more than 50 people, the organiser must submit a prevention concept.
- Sanitizers are provided for free use in the public areas - we ask you to use them. There are enough options for washing hands in the sanitary facilities distributed throughout the house.
- We pay attention to special cleaning measures in the house, but also in the seminar room: handrails, doorknobs, lift buttons and metal surfaces in general are disinfected regularly. Every chair back, table surfaces, door and window handles, as well as remote controls and flipcharts are cleaned and disinfected. After that, the event room will be “sealed” with the special Covid symbol.
► Safety tip: Regular ventilating for approx. 15 minutes significantly reduces the risk of infection. Before the start of the event, the hotel staff will ventilate. We recommend that you ventilate well regularly during your event.
- We ask you to stick to the agenda discussed with our service staff .
- The COVID-19 prevention concept is available form our COVID-19 officer an can be viewed on request.